This is a training opportunity/unpaid internship available to a current undergraduate (upper division standing preferred) who is interested in gaining laboratory skills. The successful candidate can look forward to a strong letter of recommendation.
• Knowledge of basic lab techniques and terms (pipetting, sterile technique, serial dilutions, solution preparation and cell culture)
• One year of general biology and general chemistry required (more upper division classes recommended, immunology in particular)
• Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
• Additional skills required: basic computing skills, following experimental protocols, maintaining clear and detailed lab notebooks is a must; the ability for independent thinking and strongly self-motivated.
• Must be willing to work with laboratory mice
• Minimum of 15 hours during the school year and 25 hours a week during the summer
How to apply
Interested applicants should apply here.