3. The moratorium on breeding will be lifted effective May 4th. All breeding will resume for animals that were considered non-critical. DLAC will inform you via the investigator notification system when your litter is 28 days old. There will be 3 days to wean the cage(s).
4. Animal ordering will resume the week of May 4th for delivery the week of May 11th.
Animals can be received into Quarantine the week of May 11th.
Animals can be transferred to external institutes the week of May 11th if all MTA documents are in place.
Please check if you have any pending animal orders in eSirius and confirm if it is still needed.
Submit a change request or cancel the order.
5. Chronic health issue treatments will be resumed by DLAC health technicians, e.g. antibiotic water, nail trims, teeth trims, etc.
6. Please clean all work areas thoroughly after use using the approved disinfectant.
7. The Transnetyx tag station is open for use. Submit samples in the usual manner.
8. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact DLAC management.
- 1. Face masks must be worn at all times (in addition to other regular PPE). Please reuse face-masks and use the UV lightbox to sanitize after entering the vivarium. The UV light box and use instructions are posted in the vivarium entryway
- 2. Please practice physical distancing to the best of your ability:
- a. Book workstations and anesthesia machines
- b. Coordinate with other lab members so no increased density in the rooms (there should be no more than 2 people in a room at any time)
- c. DLAC are usually complete by 2pm so if possible plan entry for after this time
– Morag Mackay: email@example.com / 858-752-6571